From A to Z.
You have a question? We have the answer.
Arriving by car
By car drive directly to the Cruise Terminal on Stockholmer Straße.www.markthalle-wismar.de/kontakt.html
Just follow these instructions:
Approaching from the west via the A20:
- Leave the Autobahn at the junction Wismar Mitte (8) and procced towards Wismar (B208).
- Take the second exit at the roundabout towards Wismar Zentrum
- Continue along the B208/Schweriner Straße to the fourth set of traffic lights.
- Turn left into Dahlmannstraße and follow the signs for “Hafen”.
- Take the second excit at the roundabout.
- At the second traffic lights turn left into Kopenhagener Straße.
- Take the first left into Stockholmer Straße and the Cruise Terminal is clearly visible on your left.
Approaching from the east via the A20
- Leave the Autobahn at the Autobahn intersection Wismar (9) and continue on the A14 towards Wismar.
- Leave the Autobahn and go right onto the B 105 towards Wismar.
- At the roundabout take the first exit towards Wismar.
At the traffic lights after the bridge turn right towards “Bahnhof/Hafen”.
- At the second traffic lights turn right into Kopenhagener Straße.
Take the first left into Stockholmer Straße and the Cruise Terminal is clearly visible on your left.
Arriving by train
Getting here by train is easy and convenient. Just follow the signs from the railway station to the Cruise Terminal (Kreuzfahrtterminal). From the station you can already see the check-in building, which is only a few minutes walk away.
Please do not leave the station via the main building. Follow the platform instead past the bicycle hire centre and into Poeler Straße.
Cross Poeler Straße and go past the bus terminus until you reach Kopenhagener Straße.
Cross Kopenhagener Straße and go straight ahead into Stockholmer Straße. You can not miss the Cruise Terminal on your left.
Our instructions will help you to find the terminal quickly and easily. We are looking forward to your visit.
Cash machines can be found at many locations in the city and in the terminal building.