From A to Z.
You have a question? We have the answer.
Approach by car, private bus or truck
The signs will help you to find us. Look out for „Kreuzfahrt Terminal“
From the expressway to the cruise terminal in 10 minutes:
- Expressway A 27 exit no. 7 „Bremerhaven Mitte“
- B 212 Grimsbystrasse / Lloydstrasse until the end (direction: „Neuer Hafen“)
- Turn right into „Barkhausenstrasse”
- Keep on going past the MWB until you reach the toll gate / Zolltor „Roter Sand“
- Turn left into the Franziusstrasse / Brückenstrasse
- Passing by the Lloyd Werft shipyard, you drive over a revolving bridge
- Pass by the sightseeing tower made out of containers
- Make a right and follow the signs leading you to the „Kreuzfahrt Terminal”
Approach by train
The “Deutsche Bahn” takes you right into the city centre of bremerhaven (Bremerhaven Hbf)
The public transportation company “BREMERHAVEN BUS” is offering a direct transfer with modern coaches between Bremerhaven’s main train station and the cruise terminal.
Directly in front of the Main Station Bremerhaven you will find the “cruiseport coach” with a sign “Kreuzfahrt-Terminal”. The “cruise coach” is the direct connection to the Columbus Cruise Center Bremerhaven. During the cruise season the departure times are 12:40, 13:40, 14:40 and 15:40.
Adult Price: 7,00€. (children under 14 years are free). The ticket is a daily ticket for all lines of “BREMERHAVEN BUS” in the 250 zone. All tickets are sold by the bus driver.
“Mein Schiff”/ TUI
TUI Cruises has its own departure times
You will get the information within your travel documents
Costa has its own departure times
CCCB to Main Station Bremerhaven 8:45, 10:45.
Main Station Bremerhaven to CCCB 9:40, 11:40, 12:40
The 7€ Ticket is here not valid. The ticket must be payed directly with Costa.
Also for the journey from the CCCB to the main station Bremerhaven you can use the Bremerhavenbus busses. After arrival by cruise ship you can find the busses on platform 6&7.
If you have any questions please contact: 0471/3003500 or email@example.com
ATM/EC cash point
An ATM/EC cash point is situated on the ground floor